Friday, December 01, 2006

CHAMPIONS!!!

My mate Dave and I became doubles darts champions again last night. We both played rather well although if it wasn't for some bloke who decided to take a picture as I was throwing my last dart to wrap up the second game, it would have been better. Best of five and a 3-0 thrashing. I took the first game and my mate Dave the other two. I couldn't believe we won at first. I'd like to thank my parents, my sister, my friends and especially Big Nut for some meditative councilling throughout the match and to the opposing team for which we could never have achieved what we did.

As true champions we celebrated in the only way my mate Dave and I know how. Result this morning, hangover, kebab all over the living room floor, recollection of unwanted attention from some amorous soul.

No comments: