Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Timing

I woke up this morning a little strange. As if yesterday hadn't actually happened. I appreciate that no such thing as that really happens. You can't deny history. Upon waking, you know, that stage where you're just at that twilight point of dreaming and awake, these words were spoken in my mind, "don't wait until its too late". I think I know what it means......

Have there ever been moments where you have been not quite brave enough or had the courage to just say what you think or feel to someone for fear of getting a response which not quite what you hoped for? Just enough hesitation not to say what you want to? Consuming too much alchohol that you might hope that those words come out accidentally but don't? So time goes by and that opportunity is lost? Perhaps that's what those words mean.

No comments: