Sunday, August 27, 2006

God Botherer

For the feeling of slight uneasiness about being hunted down by the God Squad, I thought I'd mention that a blogger who enjoys the company of the big guy in the sky everyday actually checked out my site.

Wow!

What on earth or in heaven did I deserve to bring such attention to me?

I don't mind people and their faiths but I don't expect them to come looking for me. Not that God's Kid's Corner did. I looked at my stats earlier this afternoon and hit this bloggers site. Clearly a God Botherer of the highest order. Perhaps a born again? Does it ever occur to some of these devout peace loving people that we don't all need to be preached to? Religion is a choice for people to follow or not to follow. The fact that sometimes I get a J.W. knocking at my door every so often makes me want to turn around and tell them to f**k off. Please, if want peace in the world or indeed with your neighbours, leave people like us who don't feel the urge to seek comfort with a chap called God, alone. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Yours Sincerely,

A. Theist

p.s. Not a rant at the blogger mentioned above but for the arseholes who do that sort of thing.

No comments: