Saturday, June 16, 2007

Too good to Resist

In my quest for love I signed up to an Internet dating site a while back. With affairs of the heart you've got to be into it to get something out of it. Occassionally I just go cruising on this particular site. God I sound like a kerb crawler. Or a night club male tart.

Two particular ladies caught my attention for not the obvious reasons. You'll see why.

First one:


Hi, my name is Nades1978. I am a 28 year old single woman with black hair and blue eyes. I am 5 ft 5 tall disabled, living in Kazah, Russia.

She is currently looking for
A man aged between 33 and 34 living in United Kingdom for friendship

She describes her personality as
Loving


Nothing wrong there now. Right?

Very attractive picture which I won't disclose because I'm not a complete w*nker. On further inspection, I looked at her details.

Three things just totally opposed the description above. One the picture is of a woman with fair skin and blond hair. Not black. Two, ethnicity, african. Three, religion, Sikh.

Am I missing something?

So I pondered for a while, whether or not she honestly thinks she could get away with it.

I'm not even going to add the little write up about herself. All I will say is that she would've been better off subscribing to Russian wives for English dirty old men. Dot Com. Anyway, I had to respond.

Hi,Thanks for viewing me. I couldn't hold out any longer but I'm curious, your pictures are great, but I seem to be missing something. You seem to have blond hair in all three pictures and your african in ethnicity and your a Sikh and you live in Russia? I've never met anyone so erm, diverse in all senses. How did you come to be like that?

I wait the reply, if any with great anticipation!! I'll post it up here if there is one.

Candidate number two. You'll have to trust me on this one.

Indian girl 22 years old. Into exotic dancing with her pet python. Is currently setting up an adult film company. The picture of her has to be seen to be believed. Oh and what does she want, out of the usual categories such as long term relationship, dating, friendship, yes she didn't pick initmate encounter, she picture other relationship. What the hell does she want? A prop for her new company? Walking penis? Or something altogether more sinister? Odd. Very odd.

No comments: