Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Selling Ice to Eskimos..or something like that.

Again I was privileged to be in the company of Romeo Tony. However considering the alchohol fuelled festival of fun that was last night I didn't expect to see him for a while. I wondered with fascination and much amusement at some of Romeo Tony's heroic tales of womanising until a break in the conversation lead to a different kind of talk. Holidays. I haven't been anywhere for quite some time as I am ever the dedicated professional to my job (stop sniggering!). However there is an option to go see my friend little Kat and Martin in Denmark. Romeo Tony mentioned that during the summer the weather is very much like good old Blighty. Job done. Unfortunately the cost of alchohol is fairly high. Then the voice of a scammer whispered in my ear about how to make a little bit of cash while there. Why not buy some duty free and sell it to the Danish for a small profit? Superb! Then the cheeky side of me decided to make things interesting. Why not purchase a load of Danish brewed booze in Blighty and then sell it back to the Danish for a profit instead. Blindingly crafty idea! Although I suspect that the locals won't like the idea of being stitched up by a Brit.

No comments: