Thursday, June 15, 2006

Project Aurora


The BBC news website is an amazing place for factual information as well as up to date news. So looking at it this morning I came across a video clip of what initally I thought was proof that this 'other worldly' technology exists. A super duper mega fast top secret can't tell anyone otherwise we'll kidnap your goldfish, spy plane has finally being admitted to existing. How many times have we seen this before. Ten years from now 'they'll' say that they do indeed have one. Scientists analysing huge sonic booms over 'Area 51' are mystified as to what it could be. Frankly I find the mysterious sonic booms that I hear in the middle of the night eminating from my neighbours house far more fascinating. Of course its a super duper mega fast top secret can't tell anyone otherwise we'll kidnap your goldfish, spy plane!!

Being the curious minded person that I am I decided to ask Google what Project Aurora is and this is what it came up with ...... Click me for Project Aurora

No comments: