Thursday, February 01, 2007

As cunning as a Fox


First of all I'd like to congratulate my friend Foxy on braving the cold morning yesterday to picket her bosses about pay and pensions or something like that. Clearly she mean't serious business dressed warmly with bright pink ear muffs and a bright leafy, seventies, camp, scarf. I was reminded at 7.30am that morning that I promised to bring her coffee. And then again at 8.45am. And again at 9.25am.
I remember when I first met Foxy. I thought she was a lovely lady but ever so quiet and shy. But over time, and just like a fox, she is smart, cunning, inquisitive, passionate about what she believes in (not sure if foxes do that), and versatile. Boy this sounds like a school report. Anyway, the main thing is that I'm proud of what she achieved yesterday. Well done.
Hope the effort has been worthwhile Foxy. I do have a picture of my furry little friend but I won't be posting it....as she is The Fox and her identity will remain secret.


Just a quick observation. What on earth was I talking about in my last post? No need for acid. Just lack of sleep.

No comments: