Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss

Who invented this program ? I'll find out later. I've been working a late night shift recently and so wake up a little later in the morning. I flick the TV channel to the aforementioned program and began watching it with out realising its spoofy nature. I couldn't believe when the Boss bloke turned to 'Robert' and called him short. As in stature. Wow, that really reflected how much of a Politically Coorect world we live in to gasp in shock about such a comment. I only realised later that it is a spoof and a bunch of actors taking the piss out of these poor contestants. I must admit, I really enjoy the unP.C'ness of it all. Fantastic!!!! I think living in a pressure cooker environment of cultural and social divides sometimes it nice to turn that 'valve' around to release some of that steam and make life a little easier to breathe.....

One final comment. The birds in there are really fit, but surely the only business for them is of the ironing kind... just joking !!!!

No comments: