Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I have a brain the size of a peanut.

Happy New Year to you all. A point worthy of mention. To my mate Guiness: You know we were talking about the virtues of a hangover? Or more importantly the definition of one? And how one does not get one these days? Well mother of god! I have one! Thankfully the focus of making some kind of sense on this article is taking the pain away.

On to other things.

I awake just before midday to a glorious sunny day. I recall a fabulous night with my mate Guiness and my special lady with friends. The night started out with all the optimism of a turtle in a big cooking pot. Guiness certainly lifted my spirit somewhat and mid evening I was more than pleasantly suprised by the company of a certain lady who I think is just about the best thing around. Much better than I can describe at the moment........

..sorry where was I ?

Waking on this the first day of 2007 I feel positive whilst yearning for a curry/kebab/pizza. I wonder if a curry house is open at this time of the day? Also wonder if Jason and the Argonauts is on? Rambling.........

No comments: