Monday, January 08, 2007

Dazed and Confused

Oh dear. Oh dear. What on earth has happened. I awake this cold morning still feeling a little numb from this weekends events......




WHY OH WHY DID LIVERPOOL CRASH AND BURN? I had a prediction with a friend of mine who is much more of a football fan than I about the result. The friend in question is an Arsenal fan and I Liverpool. What an interesting time this was going to be. 2 -1 was my prediction for Liverpool. just after thirty five minutes and we went down 1. To describe the rest of the match would be too depressing but with Liverpool coming back one I thought this was the turn around. But no. The cup holders are out. And with all the finesse of Streatham and Tooting. Damn. So who will I be cheering on? Well it'll have to be Arsenal.....

No comments: