Thursday, June 08, 2006

Did I mention .....

For those who knew me in a previous blog (which I now regret deleting, as in all honesty I shouldn't have accommodated some of the more sensitive characters that I may have slightly upset. Damn it! Its my blog and I'll blog if I want to!), will know that I used to have a guard turtle. A common snapping turtle. Unfortunately, and I'm sure those with a little more commonsense than me would have said 'I told you so', realised that this rather savage beast was showing potential for inflicting serious damage to anything that cam near it. He (or she) has now been re-homed by my friendly pet shop keeper.

I now have Piranha's. Three of them. What amazing animals. I'm already doing impressions of Dr Evil (the character out of Austin Powers). In all seriousness I thought long and hard about making this decision especially after the snapping turtle affair. Once bitten twice shy! Boom!! Boom!!

No comments: